- It is a cost-effective way of drawing your target market for you in one place at one me.
- Exhibit to showcase new products and to protect your market share.
- It combines all the elements of the promotional mix – advertising, public relations, sales promotion and selling.
- It provides access to the media, who also use an exhibition to gather information on new directions within an industry.
- An exhibition provides contact with your existing clients in a relaxed atmosphere and is a far more cost-effective way of reaching a new audience than cold-calls.
- Beauty Products/Brands
- Beauty Products for Men
- Beauty Products for Women
- Whitening Products
- Facial Care
- Skin Care
- Nail & Accessories
- Anti-Aging Products & Treatments
- Beauty Enhancement Products
- Products & Services for Hair, Skin, Body & Eye Care including Beauty Aids & Cosmetics
- Soap & Detergents in all forms
- Lifestyle Products
- Wedding Accessories
- Fashion Accessories
- Ear Piercing
- Wigs & Hair Pieces
- Combs & Brushes
- Wellness Centres, Pool, Spas, Sauna Baths
- Essential Oil & Perfumes
- Incense Sticks
- Flavours & Fragrances
- Detox & Slimming
- Medical Beauty Treatments
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Dental Care
- Health Resorts
- Organic Food
- Shapers & fitness Accessories
- Fitness Products
- Services relating to Health, Meditation & Body Care
- Spiritual Centre, Trainers & Facilitators
- Body & Mind Exercisers including Body
- Naturopathy and Yogic Centres
- Wrapping/Packing/Ribbons Material
- Equipment & Accessories, Decorative items for Spas, Beauty Parlours & Wellness Centres
- Gifts items on Body, Mind & Soul including Books & CDs
Annual growth in the Indian beauty and cosmetics markets is estimated to remain in the range of 15-20% in the coming years, twice as fast as that of the US and European markets. These numbers are prompting more international players to increase their presence in India.
The show will represent all sectors of the entire beauty industry in small scale, with a selected number of exhibitors to facilitate the business opportunities. Companies can enjoy turnkey exhibiting solutions to optimize their time and investments.
This successful IIBF buyers programme will bring to the show qualified buyers to meet with the exhibitors through prescheduled one-on-one arrangements. Three days completely devoted to business!
The event will take place right in the core of the city, Bombay Convention & Exhibitions Centre, easily reached by the decision makers from Mumbai where many beauty brands have their headquarters and plants.
IIBF2019 India will benefit from the expertise and the business contacts of the whole network with successful trade shows ,Our Network cumulatively involves over 370,000 professionals and 7,000 companies from across the world
10th – 12th
10am – 6pm